Germany has a fast growing economy and it is also known to be Europe’s largest economy; even the unemployment rate in Germany is quite low as compared to the other countries; it also has the best medical facilities and medical care for the unemployed as well as for those who cannot work. Due to low unemployment rates and free medical insurance given by the employers a lot of people are willingly migrating to Germany. Those who are skilled workers can apply for the Germany job seeker visa which is the best type of visa to apply for.
Things to remember
Those applying for Germany job visa should know that:
- This visa is valid for only six months; it is like a long term visa that lets one go and find a job for them.
- This visa doesn’t let one work as soon as one finds a suitable job.
- Once a person finds a suitable job through the Germany job seeker visa, then that person needs to convert this visa into a permanent residency permit which allows a person to stay and work in Germany.
Requirements for this visa
In order to get the job seeker visa to find a suitable job an applicant needs to fulfil the following requirements:
- Should have a graduation degree which needs to be equivalent to the university degree of Germany.
- One should have atleast 5 years of experience in their field.
- A person should have enough funds to stay in Germany.
- An applicant also needs to get a medical insurance done for staying in Germany.
Once a person completes all the above mentioned requirements then one gets the Germany job visa.
After fulfilling the requirements one needs to submit a few documents for getting the visa:
- Valid passport (issued in the last 10 years).
- Passport size pictures according to the specifications mentioned.
- Cover letter stating the purpose of shifting to Germany, the time period of stay and the way through which one would find a job there.
- One needs to submit his/her resume.
- Proof of the funds that a person would use during their stay in Germany.
- Statement of finance/bank account.
- A person also needs to submit his/her marriage certificate if married, birth certificate, and other identification documents.
- Proof of health insurance (if any).
Once all the documents are submitted then a person needs to wait for the interview schedule; one can get the Germany job visa only after submitting the form, application, all the required documents and after giving the interview.
Residents if United States of America, Canada, Japan, Israel, Korea, New Zealand can apply for the Germany job visa after entering Germany, while the residents of other countries have to apply for the visa before they enter Germany. This job seeker visa is a great way of increasing employment in Germany and also through this Germany is able to fulfil the shortage of skilled worker.