Epilating is a technology that has revolutionized beauty. Waxing is a very painful process, anyone who has ever done it before can relate to this. Shaving is another alternative to waxing but it can make the skin rough after a few days, besides it will cause tiny lacerations on the skin surface too. Laser hair removal is effective but surely it cannot be equally afforded by all. One of the best ways to deal with unwanted hair is to use an epilator. But how can one choose from the vast variety of epilators that are available in the market. Yes there are so many; but doing the right research over the internet can lead you to choose the one that is most appropriate for you. In this article you can read the basic information you will need in order to choose the best epilator for yourself.
Tips while epilating
- The hair length in order to carry on the process of epilation must be proper i.e. the hairs must be equal in length. For this to be made possible, the process of epilation must be performed every 1-2 weeks.
- The skin has to be stretched out in order to prevent it from getting injured i.e. the skin has to be held tight. This will also increase the number of hairs getting tweezed given a period of time.
- Use a device with speed settings. Start with a slow speed setting and gradually work your way up.
- Using a coolant to soothe the skin after epilating is also another useful tip.
Barun Silk Epil 9
This is the number one epilator on the list. It is a cordless one it can either be used wet or dry.
- It has a pivoting/ moving head that makes epilating a lot easier for you.
- High frequency massager that stimulates the skin and help to reduce any pain or discomfort
- A light that helps you find any of these tiny hairs that are hard to see.
- 40 tweezers technology that
- 5 caps included to make sure you can use it comfortable on any area of the body.
- It has 40% better coverage than the Epil 7.
Braun Silk-Epil 7 wet and dry
This is a classic and it holds the second spot in the list. This is perfect to remove small hairs and is gentle enough to deal with them. The best thing about this is that it has a sensitive cap area.
- 40 Close-grip tweezers to provide the best hair removal even for the shorter hairs.
- It can remove hairs as fine as 0.5 mm from the root.
- It contains 5 attachments, a trimmer cap, a shaver head, a facial cap, a sensitive area cap and an efficiency cap in order to be able to use it effectively in different body areas.
- It can be used cordless to provide more comfort.
Aside from the top mentioned epilators you can find information about some more from the website http://thebeautytonic.com/best-epilator-reviews.