The Roles page allows you to easily manage the roles for your community. Currently, the three roles that can be added or removed from users are Editor, Moderator, and VIP.
- Moderators help manage a streamer’s chat to help ensure that it stays safe, welcoming, and fun by performing the following actions:
- Time out or ban users
- Enable slow, Subscriber-only, or Follower-only chat modes
VIPs are valuable members of a streamer’s community who are recognized with a special badge. Streamers unlock 10 VIP slots by completing the “Build a Community” achievement (50 followers and 5 unique chatters) in a stream. This continues to scale with 20/30/40/50/60/80/100 badges being available at 10/15/20/25/50/100/200 unique chatters. VIPs are able to perform the following actions:
- Chat without being affected by slow, sub-only, or followers-only modes
- Chat without being affected by rate limits
- Chat in all rooms except Mod-only rooms
- Post links in chat even when links are disabled
How to Manage Role
To direct the roles of your group of people member, find the way to the roles sheet beneath the setting part on the dashboard menu To put in or take away a role, click the put in new key in the top correct corner. If you’re adding a role to a user who already has a role in your community, you can also click the + button next to their name in the list. To remove a role from an existing user, simply click the x next to the role on their row.
Once you’ve selected the user, add or remove role(s) by checking/unchecking them
Special features to help you grow your channel:
- Channel customization:
- Custom Chat Badges – Partners can create custom Chat Badges for subs based on sub tenure.
- Custom Emoticons – Partners can unlock up to 50 emote slots based on the total amount of subscriber points you have.
- Custom Emoticon Prefix – Partners can customize the prefix code in front of their emotes.
- Custom Bit Badges and Cheermotes
- Verified User Badge
- Free lifetime channel subscription for your chatbot.
- Up to 3 additional free lifetime channel subscriptions to friends and family based on your total amount of subscribers.
As a Twitch Partner, you’ll have right of entry to the next reimbursement:
Channel Subscriptions & emotes
Twitch Follower kaufen associates can earn revenue by tolerant subscription from their spectators. Partners can too undo up to 50 canal emotes.
Bits are virtual good viewers can buy to Cheer on your channel, allowing them to support you without leaving Twitch. Twitch give contribute connections a share of the income Twitch receive from Bits equivalent to 1 cent per Bit hand-me-down to Cheer for them.