Before the dawn of social media, especially Instagram and Facebook, food was bought because the taste appealed to the buyer. These days, aesthetics comes first. If it is not Instagrammable then it is forgettable. We would usually take out our phone to capture the image of the food served even before we mutter a word of thanks to the Universe who has enabled us to receive such a blessing.
Establishments have not only made sure that their indoor and outdoor décor are unique. They have also done their best to get creative when it comes to food presentation. In the long run, this is a small price to pay for free advertisement. Just check out the online bakery near Sydney for more samples of beautifully photographed delicious pastries.
When in Sydney, be sure to check out the newest watering holes for those who love taking pictures of their gastronomic adventures. Not only do these listed places have a wonderful ambiance, but their food also deserves to be framed and not devoured!
1. Black Star Pastry. The most popular and ordered item on the menu is the Strawberry Watermelon Cake. It is a two-layered dacquoise cake with fresh slices watermelon, strawberries, and covered in rose-scented cream and sprinkled with dried rose petals, almonds, and pistachios.
- The Grounds of Alexandria. No visit to Sydney is complete without grabbing something to eat at this place. The Bakery has an open plan kitchen which allows diners to take a peek at the magic happening in the kitchen. However, even with keen observation, no other store can duplicate the most incredibly delicious pastries on this side of the planet. While you are here, do not forget to grab their iconic light green coffee cups and have a picture with Kevin Bacon, their live mascot pig!
- Roller’s Bakehouse. It’s not only cakes and pastries that are Instagram-worthy! Croissants at Roller’s Bakehouse are too! Their selection is baked to perfect flaky perfection are definitely worth a snap. Doughnut Time
- Doughnut Time. If you have a sweet tooth and in Sydney, do not forget to drop by Doughnut time. Their donuts come in different shapes and colors with a wide range of flavor.
- C & Co. Espresso and Patisserie. Almost everyone who enters this store wants to purchase their twenty-four layered rainbow crepe cake that is glued together by a cream flavored with mascarpone and vanilla bean. Other must-try pastries are the cute matcha macaroons and the scrumptious baked cheesecake.Food is not just a basic need these days. It is also a lifestyle and almost a status symbol. If you are a foodie and you are reading this, follow this tips to gain more likes, shares, and followers. Now, if you are a store owner, you better start using the tips and tricks learned here to improve your trade.
Do you know that you also access an online bakery near Sydney to carbo load? You can get your fix at just a click away!