Everyone, at one time or another, has had the urge to make these treats. Because of the complexity of preparation, it’s not surprising that most people fail to recreate macarons the right way. Just search the internet for “failed macarons” and you will see what I mean. Fortunately, in Singapore, you can trust the professionals to make macarons. Here are some of the best macarons Singapore that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
1. Cakes and cupcakes
- Freshly baked cakes every day.
- Quick response.
- High quality items.
- You should definitely order a durian flavor here.
Muffins & Cupcakes strives to provide the highest quality baked goods with the best elements. Our muffins are baked daily. We also have a partnership with Durian Supply, which provides durians for our baked goods.
They come in a variety of flavors including cookie and cream, rose, pistachio and tiramisu. The macaroons are also made without any preservatives and are baked fresh daily. The best macarons Singapore are also inexpensive at $28 for 10 pieces, but they cost $38 for 10 pieces at Musan.
2. AnnaBella Patisserie
- Impressive French and Japanese baking techniques
- Macaroons made for the Singapore market, soft and not too sweet.
- Available on Qoo10, Shopee, Sixteen, Deliveroo, Foodpanda and its own online platform shop.abp.sg.
AnnaBella Patisserie is a halal-certified Japanese and Western-style bakery founded in 2014. Founder AnnaBella was intrigued by the taste of Ladurée macaroons in Paris.
Since then, she has traveled to the world’s top bakeries to learn how to make high-quality macarons. The bakery produces a softer style of macaroon, never too pastry-like, that suits the local taste.
- Unique Asian flavors you won’t find in other countries.
- Satisfy the taste buds of the locals.
- Macaroon cupcakes and macaroon shell pieces
Macarons Sg’s journey began in 2013, when founder Kevin Teo was unhappy with the macarons available in Singapore at the time.
This led him to experiment with unique Asian flavors such as Asian Honey Mango, Chinese Lychee and Chinese White Peach.
4. The M Plot
- Unique flavor variations
- Curry flavors with salted egg yolk and icon
- Giant Macaroon Muffins
M Plot’s Macaron Cafe has been around for about two years, so they’re excited to be a restaurant that offers style. The restaurant specializes in brunch, drinks and desserts.
5. The White Ombre
- Local flavors as opposed to Milo or Kaya
- Pasta making classes for all ages
- Offered all over the island
Located in the heart of Toa Payoh, The White Ombre is a humble bakery that offers signature desserts such as cupcakes and cakes. They also offer classes and workshops for those who want to try their hand at making their own desserts. French macarons are the signature dish of the store.